The story of my life as told in random snippets by me, whenever I get around to it.

Hence the title.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Hat is a Cannibal, AND THAT IS HOW I LIKE IT

Okay you guys, so I got this awesome new hat the other day, which I totally adore.  It looks something like this

So I'm showing it to my younger brother yesterday, and he is admittedly as aware of its awesomeness as I am.  Then I tell him that my favorite part is that it has a dead body in its tummy.

Brother: that's his nostrils.

Me: I thought that was the dead eyes.

Brother: It doesn't even have a mouth then!

Me: Dude, it SWALLOWED A DEAD BODY and HAS NO MOUTH.  THAT IS CLEARLY PART OF THE AWESOME

Brother: THAT's ITS NOSTRILS AND MOUTH!

Me: Then why are his ARMS connected to the side of his HEAD?

Brother: THAT'S HIS EARS

Me: THEN WHAT ABOUT HIS AWESOME FLOPPY LEGS AND RED TASSEL FEET?

Brother: THAT'S PART OF THE HAT, YOU MORON.


Clearly the younger brother must be wrong, however, because my hat is awesome, and if all those things were true, my hat would be less awesome, which is NOT ALLOWED.


Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment