The story of my life as told in random snippets by me, whenever I get around to it.

Hence the title.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Theory of Temperature

Okay, so I had lunch out today, because even though the winter has come and made my world cold and miserable, I am a good friend and also I get hungry.

And after lunch, as I was walking back home, I passed a Tasti-D's.  Now, I'm generally trying to eat only for nutritional purposes these days, but I was freezing cold.

Here is where my theory comes into play.

I decided as a little girl that if it was very very cold out, it was extra important to eat ice cream (or, in this case, some substance that vaguely might possibly resemble a fat-free frozen yogurt type dish, if you turn your head and squint properly), in order to warm you up.

See, I figured that if I lowered my internal temperature by eating something cold, then the OUTSIDE temperature would be warmer than my body, and would therefore HEAT ME UP.

This may sound like a crazy weirdo nutjob theory to you, but you're wrong.


7-year-old girl logic is not to be denied.  You might as well live in a world with no steampunk pegasus-unicorn hybrids, which is to say, A WORLD NOT WORTH LIVING IN.

It's a true fact.  Look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment